East Lindsey Clinical Commissioning Locality is made up of a group of GPs from 12 practices in the east of Lincolnshire. We are working together to improve the quality and delivery of services for our patients and to reduce health inequalities across the area.
We have worked hard to maintain and reshape local services for our local population, developing a significant programme of work and public consultation around the model of care provided in East Lindsey using Louth Hospital as the community hub.
The prevalence of some long term conditions is higher than those in Lincolnshire overall - for example Stroke, Coronary Heart Disease and Diabetes. Taking into account the specific characteristics that influence the health needs of you, our patients, our work is constantly evolving but our fundamental focus remains ensuring, wherever possible, services are delivered safely and efficiently closer to you.
Patients registered at all practices across East Lincolnshire are now able to access pre-booked appointments for routine GP services in the evenings and weekends. The booked appointment will take place at one of three local extended access hubs. All appointments can be booked through your own GP practice or through NHS111 when your practice is closed, either for same day booked appointments or to book in advance. Find out more about GP and Nurse extended hours appointments
The links below are to the surgeries' own websites or to information on the NHS website.
- Binbrook Surgery, Binbrook
- James Street Family Practice, Louth
- Marsh Medical Practice, North Somercotes
- East Lindsey Medical Group, Louth
- Tasburgh Lodge, Woodhall Spa
- The Health Centre, Caistor
- The New Coningsby Surgery, Coningsby
- The North Thoresby Surgery, North Thoresby
- The Old Vicarage, Horncastle
- The Surgery, Market Rasen
- The Wragby Surgery, Wragby
- Woodhall Spa New Surgery, Woodhall Spa