CCGs in Lincolnshire will be supporting Experience of Care Week which runs from Monday 22 to Friday 26 April 2019. Working with staff, patients their families and carers we will help to celebrate the hard work that goes to improve the experiences of care across health and social care services throughout Lincolnshire.
The aims of the week are to:
- Continue to raise the profile of improving patient experience, staff experience, carers’ experiences and experience of care for all.
- Promote an inclusive and collaborative approach to improving experiences of care.
- Support improvement in experiences of care in provider and commissioning organisations.
- Provide support for patient experience and staff experience leads to highlight and influence improvements in experiences of care with a range of stakeholders.
- Generate interest in experiences of care at a national level using social media and other communication approaches.
- Recognise staff for their tremendous contributions to improving experiences of care and build on this energy for ongoing improvements.
Many of our patients tell us that they value the opportunity to provide feedback to the services we commission on their behalf. Any information that we gather will be used to enhance services and continually improve the care provided by the CCG.
By taking part in Experience of Care Week we would like to highlight the work done to make patients’ experiences as positive as possible.
Tracy Pilcher, Chief Nurse for Lincolnshire East CCG said:
“As in previous years the focus of the week is all about celebrating local work that is undertaken and sharing it across the wider health and care system both locally and nationally. We always welcome comments from our patients, their families and carers, every comment and suggestion helps us to continually improve services locally.
There are lots of ways you can get involved from your local practice groups through to taking part in online surveys. So please let us know what you think about the services we provide and together we can work to provide the health service of the future.”
Get involved in shaping your local healthcare services
We are passionate about involving the public, patients, clinicians, stakeholders and service users in every step of defining how to meet health needs in Lincolnshire East CCG.
There are lots of ways you can get involved in the decisions that shape the health services provided in your area.
We want to hear from you
There are many demands on the healthcare system nationally and that means we have to work differently so that local people have the best possible care both now and in the future. We need to keep hearing your experiences and stories to make sure we’re doing it right.